The importance of your personal statement English literature
Your English literature personal statement is almost certainly going to be the most important part of your application and can be the difference between rejection and acceptance. The selection committee while seeing your grades as important will also want to know a lot more about you, something that they can only learn through what you write within your personal statement. So a well written and engaging personal statement that is able to get their attention can often be the deciding factor in your acceptance onto your chosen English literature course. So it is vital that you write the right things in your English lit personal statement and write them well.
What should your Personal statement for English lit cover?
For your English personal statement to be effective it needs to ensure that not only is it written well but that it also says what the readers want to know. There are a few areas that you will need to cover no matter what the prompt is as they will want to know if:
- You have a genuine interest in English literature; so show how you became interested and what has kept you interested.
- If you have a career planned out that requires you to study English lit.
- They will want to know if you have a specific reason for following their program.
- They will want to see that you have the skills that they want from their students.
Why is it hard to write a personal statement?
The way that you write your English language personal statement is as important as what you will actually cover within it. The committee expect to read a statement that is going to grab their attention and keep them interested through to the end. This takes a lot of doing and often a huge amount of time. Your writing also needs to be in perfect English with no errors at all. Anything less than perfection is likely to indicate to the reader that you are not serious with your application as you did not take enough time to eliminate errors. So if you don’t have the required time or writing skills you will need our personal statement writing services.
Our writers are perfectly qualified to write your English literature statement
Not everyone can write a personal statement; your writer will not only have to understand the mechanics of writing a personal statement they will also need to fully understand what the program is searching for. We offer the very best services as we always provide you with a writer that has:
- A full understanding of what your chosen program expects from you
- Holds a PhD or Masters degree in a subject relevant to your application
- Is highly experienced in writing personal statements
- Speaks English as their first language
How we will write your personal statement
A personal statement is written about yourself so the writer will need to know a huge amount about you, more than just what you could gather from a resume or a few notes. This is why our writers will communicate with you directly so that they have all of the information that they need to be able to write that perfect personal statement for your English literature application. They will write from scratch to ensure that your personal statement is completely unique and about you as well as being tailored to your application. Once written you can review your draft statement and request as many changes as you feel are required at no extra charge.
Our English personal statement writing is guaranteed
Through our superior services you will not only benefit from the very best writers and editors you will also benefit from all of the professional support and guarantees that we offer. These include:
- Online easy to use ordering and secure payment
- Highly affordable and competitively priced writing and editing
- Online support available 24/7
- Totally confidential services
- On time delivery
- Proofreading and plagiarism testing free of charge
- A full satisfaction money back guarantee